Term and Conditions
1. Booking your Holiday
- Your contract in respect of your holiday is made with Himalaya Hub Adventure, registered in Nepal and all bookings are subject to these terms and conditions.
- The services to be provided are those referred to in your booking confirmation invoice. It is also the customer’s responsibility upon receipt of an invoice/ a confirmation to check that the information on it is complete and correct. Any inaccuracies must be immediately reported to with Himalaya Hub Adventure. Costs resulting from a failure to report shall be borne by the customer.
- All bookings must be made through an authorized representative of the Company. At the time of booking the Company booking form must be completed and submitted, you are required to pay a non-refundable deposit of 30% of the total cost of the trip.
- Remaining amount should be paid when you arrive to Kathmandu at our office in Thamel at trip meeting time prior to trip departure. You can make final payment Cash USD,Euros or GBP Pound are most preferable balance payment. You can pay with Visa or master credit/debit card as well. But when you are booking and paying deposit/full amount with your card there will be extra 3.9% bank processing fee.
- If you wish to transfer from one trip to another or transfer your booking to a third party you must notify us at least 40 days prior to the proposed departure date. No charges are applied. If you notify us less than 40 days prior to the proposed departure date the refund policy applicable to cancellations will apply.
2. Price Policy
- The Company reserves the right to notify you of any increase in price before accepting your booking.
- After a Confirmation Invoice has been issued, unless you choose to pay for your holiday in full at the time of booking, the price of your holiday is subject to the possibilities of surcharges in certain limited circumstances. However, a surcharge will only be levied to allow for variations in transportation cost, including cost of fuel, increase in normal published airfares, taxes or fees chargeable for services such as landing taxes at airports, the exchange rate applied to the particular package or if the government or regulatory body introduce an increase of taxes. Even then, the Company will absorb an amount equal to 2% of your holiday price (excluding insurance premiums and amendment charges) before passing on any surcharge to you.
3. Cancellation and Changes by the Company
- Occasionally it may be deemed necessary to make changes to your holiday and the Company reserves the right to do so at any time, and you will be notified of any changes at the earliest possible opportunity. If a major change to your tour is necessary, providing it does not arise from circumstances beyond the Company’s control, you may choose (i) to accept the change of arrangements (ii) to purchase another holiday from us or (iii) to cancel your holiday.
- We are not responsible for any incidental expenses that you may have incurred as a result of your booking including but not limited to visas, vaccinations, travel insurance excess, or non-refundable flights. Please note that different cancellation conditions may apply to some styles of trips, your booking consultant will advise if differences apply.
- Compensation will not be paid for changes or cancellations caused by Acts of God (Force Majeure), war, threat of war, riot, civil strike, industrial dispute, terrorist activity, natural or man-made disaster, fire, technical problems to transport, closure or congestion of airports, strikes or other industrial action, adverse weather conditions or any other event beyond the Company’s control. It is essential that you take out adequate travel insurance.
- We are not responsible for any refunds in case of any incomplete tour, trek or expedition whatever the reason you turn back from the trip. Before you turn back you make clear communication with you guide
4. Cancellation and Changes by You
- You may cancel your holiday at any time providing you notify the Company in writing. The following charges will be levied on any cancellation:
- 30 days or more before the trip departure-0%
- (We retain the 30% Non -Refundable Deposit.)
- 15 – 29days before the trip departure-50% of Tour Cost
- 8 – 15 days 80% of Tour Cost
- 1 – 7 days 100% of Tour Cost
- There are different rates for the cancellation fee of Tibet and Bhutan Trips- please contact us.
- You may extend your trip avoiding cancellation till one year but you need to inform through mail at least 2 weeks before the trip departure
5. Our Responsibilities
- The Company does not own or manage the aircraft, accommodation, restaurants and other facilities used in conjunction with the tours arranged. While the Company has exercised care in selecting providers of travel, accommodation, restaurants and other facilities, the Company have not had the opportunity to inspect and do not represent that such aircraft, accommodation, restaurants, and other facilities and services have been inspected.
- The Company is not responsible if you or any member of your party suffer death, illness or injury as a result of any failure to perform or improper performance of any part of our contract with you where such failure is attributable to (i) the acts and/or omissions of any member of the party, or (ii) those of a third party not connected with the provision of your holiday, or (iii) an event which neither the Company or the service provider could have foreseen or prevented even with due care.
- Should any member of your party suffer illness, injury or death through misadventure arising out of an activity, which does not form part of the holiday the Company has arranged for you the Company cannot accept liability. The Company will offer general assistance where appropriate.
- The Company regret that no refund will be made on unused tickets where travel, sporting event or other types of ticket, unless a refund can be obtained from the carrier or provider.