Everest Panorama Trek is the best way to experience mountainous beauty in a short period of time. This trekking package is designed for those who want to trek to view Everest but have limited time. If you really don’t have enough time for trekking, then this package is for you.
The trekking to Everest Panorama is one of the best treks in the world that can be done in short period of time. This trekking doesn’t take you to Everest Base Camp but it still gives you amazing views of mountains including the highest peak of the world, Mt. Everest.
To state briefly, this trek commences from Lukla to Phakding. Then, from Phakding, you trek to Namche Bazaar which is known as gateway to Everest base camp. Namche Bazaar is an awesome place for you to take rest. There you meet other trekkers and famous mountaineers of the world, Sherpas. From there, you trek to Tangboche. Then, you trek down to Manjo and then to Lukla and finally back to Kathmandu.
Highlights of Everest Panorama Trek:
- This trek gives you outstanding views of mountains including Mt. Everest, Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Nuptse and other amazing peaks.
- It includes trip to Sagarmatha National Park which is included in world heritage site. You will get to know about its flora and fauna.
- Walking through Dudhkoshi Valley, while crossing suspension bridges, is a great experience.
- You will pass many Buddhist prayer rocks and you get to visit many Buddhist monasteries.
- You get to know about the lifestyle of Sherpas. You will be impressed by their hospitality.
So, if you are in Nepal and you have short period of time left for you to return back, then the best way to make that time memorable is Everest Panorama Trek. Or you can visit Nepal for this trek to enjoy your short holiday. Everest Panorama Trekking is a short trek but joyful and unforgettable one.