Everest 3 High Passes Trek, without a doubt, is one of the most adventurous trekking for the travelers. This trekking involves the crossing of 3 high passes namely Renjo La Pass (5,360m), Chola Pass (5,330m) and Kongmala Pass (5,535m). This trekking package is designed to make Everest Base Camp Trek even more thrilling and exciting. If you are seeking for adventurous trekking, then this package is definitely for you.
The 3 passes trek, in the Khumbu region of Nepal, is definitely for those who are physically fit and are seeking for challenging trekking. This trekking will prove that life is hard. Renjo La, Chola and Kongmala high passes are the unforgettable path to Everest Base Camp. Kongmala is the highest pass among them. From Chola pass, you can view beautiful glacier. Renjo La pass is recently discovered by great Sherpas.
Highlights of Everest 3 High Passes Trek:
- You get to enjoy the magnificent view of four of the world's eight highest peaks: Cho Oyu, Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Makalu and the highest peak of the world, Mt. Everest.
- Trekking up and down the rolling hills so many times which will prove that life is hard but beautiful.
- The amazing landscapes including Himalayan panorama will melt your heart.
- The view of deep Dudh Koshi River Valley is something to die for.
- You get to know about flora and fauna of Sagarmatha National Park which is listed in world heritage site.
- The glacial walk over Khumbu glacier is like walking in paradise.
- Everest Base Camp itself is the main highlight. The camp near the highest peak of the world is resting on nature's lap.
- 360 degree of Himalayan Panorama can be observed from Gokyo Lakes and Gokyo Ri.
- The three passes Renjo La, Chola and Kongmala will be the unforgettable path of your life.
- You get to spend time with great mountaineers called Sherpas. You will be impressed by their hospitality.
So, this trekking to Everest Base Camp via 3 passes is the fusion of adventure and joy. So, if you want to make the moment of your life memorable, then Everest 3 High Passes Trekking is for you.